Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Tuesday, February 13


A bad command of english can be a huge turn-off, I must say.
And the grammar; oh, the grammar!

2 words: WAHLAU EH!
---

And I know you've been dying for a proper post so..
Here's my past week (or more/less, I can't remember) in points:

- 2am rendezvous with huis at km8 under a starlit sky (yah, SO ROMANTIC FOR WHAT. PUI!) which was followed by a fatsnake crossing the road at a speed of 0.1km/h (which I almost ran over, so thank god for reflexes)

- getting burnt to a crisp at sentosa with birdy, which was preceded by 2 excited people in the car with one going:

"wah leona, not bad, your driving and parking has improved!"

until we returned from tanning to find this:



SO FIERCE GOT MONEY TAKE AH!
And, cannot drive out and put your children in meh.
Chee sin.

But in all honesty, the both of us thought it was a parking lot. Paiseh laaaaah.

- driving to every corner of singapore in just one night with my favourite people: from home to newton to bedok to sentosa to woodlands to ntu and back home once again. POWER! And don't you all love my choice of music? :)

- draining job interviews, gan cheong supervisors who call before and after the interviews to check on me, and being referred to as a "rebel, wildchild, party animal and anti-institution". Sigh!

- mm what else, what else. My memory's failing me. Make do with this first, and oh yes,

- to the Secret, thanks. Even if you're a friend, I appreciate it :) Yes, I'm a sucker for anything sweet.

Oh yah, this is my latest secret motivation:



SOMEONE MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THIS AGAIN, PLEASE.

Huis says everytime she talks to me on msn, she feels as if she's talking to a new friend, and that makes her happy. I hate you huis.

(Yah. I refuse to put recent pictures of myself because I look like a tang yuan now, so I don't care, make do with this.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New